quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

I feel like I just lost the opportunity of my life.
Will we one day I'll get me closer to you again?
How can I be so silly, I always knew you is impossible for me, but always knew of his feelings for me.
His look says it all.
Now I don't know how to go back.
Are you also going to try something?
Uh! As I wanted to have peace in your arms now.
You just looked at me and I knew everything.
Is!
You don't know my feelings, because I never let it show.
Now I wonder if you'll try to go back.
If you will try to do something.
I never liked to take all decisions alone, but also never thought you'd be a coward like that.
Why I run away from my dreams?
I wanted so much to have protection in their arms.
I know, I know, you are impossible for me.
But even so, I'll try, maybe one day I'll be more courageous.
Now I know what I feel for you is love, is desire.
I need a rain to wash the soul, I need something that you take out of my mind.
Yes! I know you feel the same for me.
I know you feel the same for me.
But something keeps us from being happy, to accomplish this desire.
Oh I'll wait, just do not know if I'll wait for you forever.




Nenhum comentário: