sábado, 21 de novembro de 2009

I'm not an easy person.

I don't like the common.

I don't like the right things.

I sometimes like the monotony.

I don't like futile.

I don’t like people futile.

I don't like people offered.

I don’t like the weak, without courage.

I don’t like those who do not face your fears.

I like the different things.

I like just what you are afraid.

I like the misunderstood.

Sometimes I like the evil.

I like the solitude, to me there is no better friend that loneliness.

I like the old.

I like the experienced.

I like that tell me something interesting.

I don’t like when they want me to tell my life.

I do not like to answer questions, I like even less to answer personal questions.

I'm not a person who is making it difficult.

I like the cold.

I like things simple.

I like to see a beautiful smile, as I also like to see the stranger.

The stranger caught me attention.

The danger and the forbidden attracts me.

I like things unexplained and I'm a person without explanation, accept it.

Nenhum comentário: