terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2009

Waiting for those moments past that were never realized, but which are in memory.
It is difficult at the end of each day knowing that nothing has changed.
Feeling the breeze.
Feeling the embrace of an angel.
It's so hard to move on after all that occurred.
It's so strange to feel like this pain, this longing, this sadness.
It's so strange to feel like this.
It seems that everywhere the memories come to mind.

As a simple melody.
I'm staying away more each day.
The hope will be going out.
The tears dry up.
The pain is becoming just a memory that always hurt the soul.

Every morning, it seems that everything will be different.
But soon I realize that nothing has changed.
Why such confusion?
My desperation only increases.
This is making me empty, cold, lonely.
But after all, I'm sure will have an answer.








Nenhum comentário: